Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WOOOO HOOOO! WE are having a Thirty One Online Party... Your All Welcome! :)

15% Off Your Order!
Excluding Personalization not included add $7 to get your items Personalized!










Have you heard of Thirty-One Gifts? I was introduced to this company  a year ago and completely fell in love with their catalog! I seriously can’t keep from going back and looking through it over and over again.



Thirty-One Gifts specialize in absolutely adorable handbags and organizational totes which can also be personalized. They have a ton of beautiful items to choose from and their  Fall/Winter 2011 catalog is filled with goodies! (Think Xmas!!!)


Back to School is going to start soon, and Thirty One Gifts has back packs, thermal totes, pencil cases and more to have every student strutting their stuff through the halls!



Stylish bags for every occasions and walk of life! 


Thirty One is also now using REAL LEATHER DETAILING!!  I think this may be my new favorite purse!!! I LOVE IT!!




This is what I have to go to the store to do a small shop!!!!  It works Great for me!!!

So lets have some fun and check out the Fall/Winter Catalog 


The more we earn the more Giveaways we can have :)

When you place your order please have the items shipped to you!!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio (© Copyright 2013)